One year ago today a movement started. One year ago today the words were uttered for the first time, Be Innovation.
It’s June 12th, 2009, marking the one year anniversary of this blog. A lot has happened over the past year as the theme and purpose of this blog continues to grow and get stronger.
Thank you for taking the ride with me. I hope you will continue to read as I continue to write. I hope you will continue to believe in real change, on every level. We can continue to spread the word of new and innovative ideas that can affect the whole world.
I wanted to end this post with links to five of the most popular posts from my first year of writing, as well as a link back to the first post published one year ago today. Thanks again!
1. What Could You do with 200 Million Users
2. From Simple to Complex and Back Again
3. 13 Ways to Make Google Adwords Work for Your Business
4. Don’t Get Caught in the Recession Trap
5. If You’re Selling Something, then SELL It
6. Be Innovation (The 1st Post)